Candid Photography, Traditional Photography, Cinematic Videos, Traditional Videos, Albums, Pre Wedding Shoots
Willing To Travel
Outstation Travel & Stay charges borne by client
Rakesh Jwala Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Jaipur. He believe that bonds are beautiful and it is more beautiful to capture them in real-life settings. Bonds are more celebrated at weddings. To capture this celebration in the autocracy of beauty is the aim of Rakesh Jwala Photography. Well-equipped with tools of photography, they provide services in an excellent manner. They are a good option to hire for wedding photography at reasonable prices. Services Offered:- Candid Photography Traditional Photography Cinematic Videos Traditional Videos Albums Pre Wedding Shoots
Pay 25% of the package price to book the package, the rest to be paid directly to the vendor on the day of the event.
This booking is non-cancellable. However, the booking can be moved to another date at no extra charge.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Transportation charges: No transportation charges apply within the city. If the event is outside the city, Travel & Stay charges shall be borne by the client.
2. Raw Images /Videos dump will not be shared with the client.
3. A minimum of 6 to 8 weeks will be required to deliver on your selected deliverables (depending upon the wedding season, if there is a slight delay in the time of deliverables, do bear with us. We will sincerely try to deliver on time!)
4. A 4-hour workday is counted as a half-day and an 8-hour workday is counted as a full day. If the brief is extended from the originally quoted time duration, extra hour charges may apply. Rates may vary outside normal working hours.
5. If any package contains X no. of clicks/shots and in case extra clicks/shots are requested by the client, additional charges will be applicable.
6. The client is responsible for having an authorized representative present during all shooting phases of the Assignment. If no representative is present, the Photographer's interpretation shall be accepted.
7. After booking confirmation, if you wish to change/alter your booked services in any way (e.g. your chosen event dates or location), we will do our utmost to accommodate these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All costs incurred due to amendments will be borne by you.
8. WeddingVendors.in does not accept any responsibility for third-party services or service providers. We guarantee that the photographer will reach the location on time but we are not responsible for the quality of the deliverables.