Candid Photography, Cinematography, Pre-Wedding Shoot, Wedding Shoot & Albums
Willing To Travel
Outstation Travel & Stay charges borne by client
Sunny Rajwani a Jaipur based wedding photographer says, "To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them" . Travelled across the country to shoot dozens of wedding. Flaunting his talent on Youtube he is one of the best wedding photographers in India. A photograph speaks of a million emotions especially if it is a cherished memory that you so dearly hold on to. Your wedding pictures will be a treasure that you will carry forward in life and will talk about it in your once-upon-a-time stories as the beginning of your beautiful fairytale. Sunny Rajwani Photography will deliver the perfect bouquet of memories from your big day with their flawless services. Photos are one of the ideal ways of travelling in time to cherish amazing moments of your special and grand occasions. They help you to freeze and treasure those moments forever. If you want your wedding and all its other functions to be captured and chronicled in the most flawless manner, then your search can end here.
Pay 50% of the package price to book the package, the rest to be paid directly to the vendor on the day of the event.
This booking is non-cancellable. However, the booking can be moved to another date at no extra charge.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Transportation charges: No transportation charges apply within the city. If the event is outside the city, Travel & Stay charges shall be borne by the client.
2. Raw Images /Videos dump will not be shared with the client.
3. A minimum of 6 to 8 weeks will be required to deliver on your selected deliverables (depending upon the wedding season, if there is a slight delay in the time of deliverables, do bear with us. We will sincerely try to deliver on time!)
4. A 4-hour workday is counted as a half-day and an 8-hour workday is counted as a full day. If the brief is extended from the originally quoted time duration, extra hour charges may apply. Rates may vary outside normal working hours.
5. If any package contains X no. of clicks/shots and in case extra clicks/shots are requested by the client, additional charges will be applicable.
6. The client is responsible for having an authorized representative present during all shooting phases of the Assignment. If no representative is present, the Photographer's interpretation shall be accepted.
7. After booking confirmation, if you wish to change/alter your booked services in any way (e.g. your chosen event dates or location), we will do our utmost to accommodate these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All costs incurred due to amendments will be borne by you.
8. WeddingVendors.in does not accept any responsibility for third-party services or service providers. We guarantee that the photographer will reach the location on time but we are not responsible for the quality of the deliverables.